Problems downloading Alcohol once logged inQ:- I seem to be having problems downloading Alcohol once logged into my account.
A:- There are several problems that can occur when you try to download
Alcohol when logged in to the user section. These are usually the result
of internet providers or software that is not compatible with the systems we use to serve the download.
When trying to deal with this problem please understand that more than
99.99% of our users do not have any problems downloading and that the
problem most likely is located with some program you have installed or
with your internet service provider. We are using a slightly different
method for serving the downloads than most regular download sites to
prevent abuse of download access and this method is a MUST for us to
deliver our services.
The common error messages that can occur are :
- Critical Error, please contact support. (error: sessid)
- Critical Error, please contact support. (error: prodid)
The common problems that can occur is:
- You receive a long page containing letters and numbers.
- You are prompted to save a file named "download_final.php"
When encountering one of these problems. Make sure you follow all of the
1: Use a regular well-functioning type of browser like Mozilla Firefox,
Opera or Internet explorer.
2: Make sure you are not using a proxy for accessing the Alcohol web site
3: Make sure you have disabled all programs of the following types:
- Pop-up blockers
- Download managers
- Download/surfing accelerator software
- Internet privacy/internet security toolkits
If none of the above works - contact support with the following information:
- Your Operating System and version number
- Your Browser and which Version
- Any Anti-Virus Programs, Firewall Programs or Internet Security
Programs that are being installed on your computer
- The homepage of your isp and the product-name of your internet